Sunday, June 24, 2012

The blog to watch if you are interested in becoming a millionaire without going to school for years, and raking up debt.
I have associated with multimillionaires an billionaires here in La Jolla California, and over the many years of learning from the best, I have many formulas for how to get rich. It is easy for me to see how these people continue to grow their wealth, while the poor and middle class continue to create more debt.
My personal goal is to help others who struggle the way I used to, become financially independent.
My financial goal is also for you to become financially independent, because there is plenty to go around, and the more rich people there are out there, the better it is for me. If you don't yet understand why that is, you have some learning to do, and you have come to the right place.
Best Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment